Another summer post? YES! I’m absolutely in love with summer, you get to do so much fun stuff and not have to worry about school! Seems pretty nice to me. Today, I’m gonna tell you 10 life hacks for when you’re traveling to save you time, money, and space.
- Bring your own food on the plane or in the car with you, this will save you both time AND money
- Pack an extra bag for things you may buy so you aren’t trying to squeeze everything together to make it all fit- this could break things
- Bring a popup laundry hamper to keep your hotel room neat
- Bring a neck pillow for comfort, especially if you’re travelling by plane
- Roll your clothes rather than folding them, this will save space in your suitcase
- Put your jewelry in a pill case to avoid thinks getting lost or tangled
- Put necklaces through straws to prevent tangling
- Call your credit card company and let them know where you’re going
- Use cotton pads to avoid makeup breakage
- Bring a multicharge adapter
Hopefully some of these will help you on your trips this summer! Have fun and be safe!
It’s that time of year again- SUMMER! Time to vacay and go on trips! There’s always a few specific things that I NEVER let myself forget when traveling, they’re must-haves when on vacation. Some may seem obvious, but trust me, I’ve left without them before and it’s not fun… So here are 10 things I always pack:
- ID – The worst thing that could possibly happen, is you get to your destination and you’re going out, but you forgot your ID!
- Headphones – If you’re traveling by plane, bring headphones or earbuds! Unless for some reason you like to hear everybody talking?
- Portable Charger – It really sucks when you’re in the middle of navigating and you’re phone dies. ALWAYS keep a fully charged portable charger with you!
- Camera – You absolutely have to take lots of pictures! Show everyone how awesome your vacation is! Then, when you get home you can print the pictures off and have the memories forever.
- Tylenol – It’s never fun having a horrible hangover when on vacation…
- Hand Sanitizer – Sometimes, public bathrooms are either gross to wash your hands in, or they don’t always have soap. Keep clean unless you want nasty bacteria all over your hands!
- Gum – Always keep some gum on you in case you see someone cute and don’t want them thinking you have bad breath, that’s always a turn off.
- Water Bottle – STAY HYDRATED!!! I cannot stress this enough! Drink lots of water so you don’t get headaches or pass out. Plus, water is good for you!
- Sunglasses – If you’re at the beach sunglasses are always expensive to buy. And you don’t want the sun in your eyes, that’s just plain annoying. So do yourself a favor and don’t forget your sunglasses!
- Pillow – Whether you’re camping or at a hotel, bring your own pillow from home. Sometimes hotel pillows can be really uncomfortable, especially if you’re picky when it comes to pillows.
I hope you guys enjoy your vacays!! Comment what your traveling essentials are!
So it’s summer now, and we all wanna go on fun vacations. But… How do you make the money if you’re not working a summer job or need more money than you’re making? It’s easier than you think! There are SO many apps out there you can use to sell things you don’t want anymore. An old phone, a purse you don’t use anymore, etc. Basically all you need to do is take a picture of the item and describe it! You will need a PayPal account to get paid though if you don’t already have one. The only downside I can think of is that a small percentage is taken out of your final earnings as a fee for using the app.