Now that it’s fall, the best thing to have is a Pumpkin Spice Latte. PSL’s can cost so much money though, especially the real ones at Starbucks! To solve this problem, I found a recipe online you can use to make this autumn essential all by yourself right in the coziness of your very own home!
Things You’ll Need:
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Mix together 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water into the saucepan
- Bring the sugar water to a low boil and reduce heat
- Add 2 tbsp of pumpkin puree and 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- Keep mixture as a syrup and stir occasionally
- Take the pan off the stove and let cool for 15 minutes
- Add 1/2 cup of coffee and 2 cups of milk to the syrup and mix it together
Done! Enjoy your homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte!