Another summer post? YES! I’m absolutely in love with summer, you get to do so much fun stuff and not have to worry about school! Seems pretty nice to me. Today, I’m gonna tell you 10 life hacks for when you’re traveling to save you time, money, and space.
- Bring your own food on the plane or in the car with you, this will save you both time AND money
- Pack an extra bag for things you may buy so you aren’t trying to squeeze everything together to make it all fit- this could break things
- Bring a popup laundry hamper to keep your hotel room neat
- Bring a neck pillow for comfort, especially if you’re travelling by plane
- Roll your clothes rather than folding them, this will save space in your suitcase
- Put your jewelry in a pill case to avoid thinks getting lost or tangled
- Put necklaces through straws to prevent tangling
- Call your credit card company and let them know where you’re going
- Use cotton pads to avoid makeup breakage
- Bring a multicharge adapter
Hopefully some of these will help you on your trips this summer! Have fun and be safe!