Since it’s obviously fall, I thought I’d make another fall related post. Today, I’ll give you 10 fall essentials every girl, or guy, should have!
- Scarves – You can make a scarf go with literally almost any outfit! It makes it super cute and adds warmth.
- Mud Boots – These keep your feet nice and dry when the ground is wet, and they can also put an outfit together!
- Uggs – Who doesn’t love Uggs? They’re so fuzzy and warm so your feet stay cozy all day! Plus, they can go with basically any outfit.
- Tea – Tea is such a warming drink, it’s especially nice to sip on while you’re standing outside.
- Lotion – It’s always nice to soften up your skin, am I right?
- Candles – Make your house or room smell like whatever you want it to! Whether it be pumpkin spice or vanilla, the scent options are limitless!
- Travel Mugs – Perfect to keep your hands warm as the weather starts to get cooler and you’re standing outside, just put in coffee, tea, or another hot drink and sip away!
- Fuzzy Socks – Obviously a must-have to keep those toes warm and cozy at home.
- Touch-Screen Gloves – Again, you’re outside and it’s cold, why would you want your fingers to freeze when you’re on your phone?
- Boot Socks – Keeps your feet extra warm and adds to your outfit!
I’m one of those people that’s not necessarily a germophobe, but I’m terrified of parasites. This DIY cleanse gets rid of nasty infections in your body and is an all natural remedy, also, it’s very easy to make! The recipe includes ingredients that help calm inflammation and help your immune system.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 teaspoons of honey
- 3 cups of apple cider vinegar
- 2 chili peppers
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric
- 2 teaspoons of horseradish
- 1/4 cup of garlic
- 1/4 cup of onion
- 1/4 cup of ginger
Put the apple cider vinegar in a bowl and mix all other ingredients separately in another bowl. Pour the mixture and apple cider vinegar into a jar and seal it closed, then shake well to mix everything together. For two weeks let this sit in a cool dark spot and then strain it through gauze.
Each day take 1 teaspoon of the remedy, this is enough to protect you from bacteria and injections. The flavor will be strong, but that’s what fights the infections!
Hopefully this helps some of you guys! I highly recommend doing this!
One of the first things people see when they look at you, are your eyebrows. Either they’re on fleek, or they’re weak… We’ve all been through the experience of over-plucking our eyebrows at least once before, so here are some tips to grow them back out quickly!
- Coconut Oil: Massage 3-5 drops of coconut oil into your eyebrows for 5 minutes (this boosts blood circulation), leave this on overnight and rinse off with warm water.
- Caster Oil: Apply the oil to each eyebrow and massage it in gently. Let the oil sit for no less than 30 minutes, you can even leave it on overnight, then wash it off with warm water.
- Olive Oil & Honey: Mix together 1/2 tsp. of olive oil with about 3-5 drops of honey and apply to eyebrows. Leave on for 30 minutes or overnight and wash off with warm water.
- Whole Milk: Put 1 tbp. of whole milk into a cup and dip a cotton swab into it to apply to eyebrows. Let this dry then rinse off with warm water.
For extra growth, apply aloe vera extract for 30 minutes after rinsing off oils. Aloe is rich in enzymes and helps to further support hair growth! I hope this post helped some of you!
Today’s post is about the best feeling ever, smooth legs. During summer if you’re at the beach or outside in shorts or a dress, you want your legs to be shiny and soft!
My first tip is before you even get in the shower to shave, use an exfoliating cream. If you have sensitive skin a mild scrub will work best for you and not damage your skin. Once you’re in the shower, add some body wash to your lufah and gently use it to better exfoliate your skin BEFORE you shave!
The warmer the water, the smoother the shave. If the water is too hot though it could dry out your skin. Wash your hair first so the water has time to soften the skin around the hair follicles for a smoother shave.
When you reach for your razor, I suggest you use at least a triple bladed razor, and even if your skin isn’t sensitive, try using a razor that takes that into consideration. Yes, men’s razors work well, but DO NOT use men’s shaving cream for your legs! Some brands contain ingredients that could irritate your skin. For sensitive legs, unscented shaving cream is recommended.
When you’re out of the shower, pat your skin dry and apply coconut oil to rub in. If you want extra shiny legs or have bruises, MAC Face and Body makeup and Maybelline’s Drem Fresh BB Cream both work amazing! La Mer Body Cream works good too, but that’s like $200. Literally…
I’m sorry this was sort of a short post, I hope you found some stuff helpful!
Another summer DIY?! Of course! Everyone loves going to the beach and getting those perfect beach waves in your hair, but what if you aren’t at the beach and don’t wanna spend $50 for the two drops of spray they sell in stores? Well, that’s what DIYs are here for!
- Spray Bottle (you can get one at the dollar store)
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt (basically all grocery stores carry this)
- 1 tablespoon of hair gel (leave-in conditioner works just as well)
- 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- 1 cup of warm water
- Essential Oil (optional, but adds a nice scent to it!)
Now onto the steps to get those tumblr beach waves!
- Combine the water and sea salt into your spray bottle
- Shake bottle untill the salt is completely dissolved into the water
- In a seperate bowl, mix together the coconut oil and hair gel/leave-in conditioner
- Add the two mixtures together in the spray bottle and shake a few times
- Add 3-5 drops of essential oil (optional)
I hope this helps you guys and it works for you too! Let me know if it does!
Click For Social Media: