Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder characterized by weight loss, or difficulties keeping a healthy weight. Many people with anorexia have a distorted body image, and usually restrict the number of calories they take in, along with having certain foods they refuse to eat. Some people with the disorder also compulsively exercise or purge. Anorexia can affect all different kinds of people. The disorder usually begins during adolescence.
To be diagnosed with anorexia the following criteria must be met:
1. Restriction of energy intake relative to requirements leading to a significantly low body weight in the context of age, sex, developmental trajectory, and physical health.
2. Intense fear of gaining weight or becoming fat, even though underweight.
3. Disturbance in the way in which one’s body weight or shape is experienced, undue influence of body weight or shape on self-evaluation, or denial of the seriousness of the current low body weight.
Even if all these criteria are not met, an eating disorder may still be present.
I’m one of those people that’s not necessarily a germophobe, but I’m terrified of parasites. This DIY cleanse gets rid of nasty infections in your body and is an all natural remedy, also, it’s very easy to make! The recipe includes ingredients that help calm inflammation and help your immune system.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 teaspoons of honey
- 3 cups of apple cider vinegar
- 2 chili peppers
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric
- 2 teaspoons of horseradish
- 1/4 cup of garlic
- 1/4 cup of onion
- 1/4 cup of ginger
Put the apple cider vinegar in a bowl and mix all other ingredients separately in another bowl. Pour the mixture and apple cider vinegar into a jar and seal it closed, then shake well to mix everything together. For two weeks let this sit in a cool dark spot and then strain it through gauze.
Each day take 1 teaspoon of the remedy, this is enough to protect you from bacteria and injections. The flavor will be strong, but that’s what fights the infections!
Hopefully this helps some of you guys! I highly recommend doing this!
One of the first things people see when they look at you, are your eyebrows. Either they’re on fleek, or they’re weak… We’ve all been through the experience of over-plucking our eyebrows at least once before, so here are some tips to grow them back out quickly!
- Coconut Oil: Massage 3-5 drops of coconut oil into your eyebrows for 5 minutes (this boosts blood circulation), leave this on overnight and rinse off with warm water.
- Caster Oil: Apply the oil to each eyebrow and massage it in gently. Let the oil sit for no less than 30 minutes, you can even leave it on overnight, then wash it off with warm water.
- Olive Oil & Honey: Mix together 1/2 tsp. of olive oil with about 3-5 drops of honey and apply to eyebrows. Leave on for 30 minutes or overnight and wash off with warm water.
- Whole Milk: Put 1 tbp. of whole milk into a cup and dip a cotton swab into it to apply to eyebrows. Let this dry then rinse off with warm water.
For extra growth, apply aloe vera extract for 30 minutes after rinsing off oils. Aloe is rich in enzymes and helps to further support hair growth! I hope this post helped some of you!