Since it’s obviously fall, I thought I’d make another fall related post. Today, I’ll give you 10 fall essentials every girl, or guy, should have!
- Scarves – You can make a scarf go with literally almost any outfit! It makes it super cute and adds warmth.
- Mud Boots – These keep your feet nice and dry when the ground is wet, and they can also put an outfit together!
- Uggs – Who doesn’t love Uggs? They’re so fuzzy and warm so your feet stay cozy all day! Plus, they can go with basically any outfit.
- Tea – Tea is such a warming drink, it’s especially nice to sip on while you’re standing outside.
- Lotion – It’s always nice to soften up your skin, am I right?
- Candles – Make your house or room smell like whatever you want it to! Whether it be pumpkin spice or vanilla, the scent options are limitless!
- Travel Mugs – Perfect to keep your hands warm as the weather starts to get cooler and you’re standing outside, just put in coffee, tea, or another hot drink and sip away!
- Fuzzy Socks – Obviously a must-have to keep those toes warm and cozy at home.
- Touch-Screen Gloves – Again, you’re outside and it’s cold, why would you want your fingers to freeze when you’re on your phone?
- Boot Socks – Keeps your feet extra warm and adds to your outfit!
Of course, we all want more page views, likes, etc. These 10 tips will help you to both improve and grow your blog!
- PROMOTE your blog on social media. Make a Facebook page, Instagram account, and join groups on Facebook for bloggers
- Purchase your own domain name!
- Add social sharing widget
- Make sure your font is legible
- Proof-read your posts, do not rely on auto correct!
- Set up a business blog email
- Delete any unnecessary plugins
- Be sure to have a search bar!
Now that it’s fall, the best thing to have is a Pumpkin Spice Latte. PSL’s can cost so much money though, especially the real ones at Starbucks! To solve this problem, I found a recipe online you can use to make this autumn essential all by yourself right in the coziness of your very own home!
Things You’ll Need:
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Mix together 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water into the saucepan
- Bring the sugar water to a low boil and reduce heat
- Add 2 tbsp of pumpkin puree and 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- Keep mixture as a syrup and stir occasionally
- Take the pan off the stove and let cool for 15 minutes
- Add 1/2 cup of coffee and 2 cups of milk to the syrup and mix it together
Done! Enjoy your homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Must be following @sarahcase_24 and @dayascasey on instagram
Social media is such a big thing in our day and age. We’re constantly on it and using different sources to connect with people. One of the main apps is Instagram as you probably know, and we ALWAYS love more followers! Before I get into this post, give my accounts a follow! Main , Blog
HASHTAGS: Hashtags can triple the amount of likes you get on your pictures, and can even gain you followers! For this to work though, you have to use certain ones that match your post and/or go along with your feed.
THEME: Develop a theme for your page that makes it look more appealing and nice to look at or scroll through, don’t have it “cluttery”. You can do this in so many ways like by simply editing your pictures a certain way, color coding, adding borders, etc.
ORIGINALITY: Be original in your posts and just be yourself! Don’t use Instagram to post constant updates though, that’s what Facebook is for.
BE SOCIAL: Don’t just expect to automatically gain followers easily, be social and put yourself out there! Follow new people, like their posts, and leave comments or even DM them.
DON’T POST TOO MUCH: This one’s pretty self explanatory, if you wanna share every detail throughout your day, head on over to Twitter. However, if you’re looking to grow your Instagram, post daily and have your images be high quality.
I hope this helped you guys, let me know if it works for you!
Unfortunately, it’s getting to the time in summer where we have to start thinking about what we need for school. It totally sucks, I know, but sadly it’s inevitable… Today I decided I’d go over some essentials that I just need in my bag at all times in order to survive the school-day.
Obviously you need like a bag and pencils and stuff, but with all the nasty people taking up a majority of the population in my school, mini hand sanitizers are my number one priority when it comes to what I need in my bag. You can get cute little holders for them and so many different scents at Bath & Body Works, some are even sparkly!
Instead of getting just regular ballpoint pens, I’m a huge sucker for those black gel pens they have… They write super smoothly and dry so fast which is great. They’re a little expensive, but in my opinion it’s definitely worth it!
Due to the fact that I can end up getting pretty emotional, there’s a chance of me breaking out in tears in the bathroom and ruining my makeup. Of course I have to fix it before people see, so I always have a spare makeup bag on me. I usually just put mini cosmetics in it so it doesn’t take up too much room in my bag, but as long as I have what I need like eyeliner and mascara, I’m all good to go. I also keep chapstick in this bag in case I need it, blotting wipes, hair ties/bobby pins, a miniature mirror, and perfume because gym happens dude and I don’t wanna smell like a gorilla.
Keeping a lanyard in your bag is also a good idea so you can have easy access to your keys, student ID, wallet, or whatever you put on it. I keep mine in the pouch where I keep my “emergency” products, such as Tylenol, tampons, band-aids, etc. In another small pocket I keep gum, mints, and my earbuds to drown out all the annoying people.
Now for the things needed to survive the day without committing a murder or falling asleep. Number one on this list is your phone, bring your regular charger and also a portable charger so you can charge it in your bag without leaving your phone on the ground near a wall where anyone can take it or snoop. Next, your laptop and a flash drive to keep track of your work and so you always have it with you incase you need it.
Keep a planner in your bag at all times, and don’t forget to write stuff down! This will definitely help you become more organized, be on time, and get more things done! Also, bring a water bottle. You don’t have to put water in it, you can make coffee or tea or whatever, but anything is better than using the school’s parasitic water fountains…
Hopefully this helped some of you if you were stumped on things you might need besides just paper and folders!
I’m one of those people that’s not necessarily a germophobe, but I’m terrified of parasites. This DIY cleanse gets rid of nasty infections in your body and is an all natural remedy, also, it’s very easy to make! The recipe includes ingredients that help calm inflammation and help your immune system.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 teaspoons of honey
- 3 cups of apple cider vinegar
- 2 chili peppers
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric
- 2 teaspoons of horseradish
- 1/4 cup of garlic
- 1/4 cup of onion
- 1/4 cup of ginger
Put the apple cider vinegar in a bowl and mix all other ingredients separately in another bowl. Pour the mixture and apple cider vinegar into a jar and seal it closed, then shake well to mix everything together. For two weeks let this sit in a cool dark spot and then strain it through gauze.
Each day take 1 teaspoon of the remedy, this is enough to protect you from bacteria and injections. The flavor will be strong, but that’s what fights the infections!
Hopefully this helps some of you guys! I highly recommend doing this!