Another summer post? YES! I’m absolutely in love with summer, you get to do so much fun stuff and not have to worry about school! Seems pretty nice to me. Today, I’m gonna tell you 10 life hacks for when you’re traveling to save you time, money, and space.
- Bring your own food on the plane or in the car with you, this will save you both time AND money
- Pack an extra bag for things you may buy so you aren’t trying to squeeze everything together to make it all fit- this could break things
- Bring a popup laundry hamper to keep your hotel room neat
- Bring a neck pillow for comfort, especially if you’re travelling by plane
- Roll your clothes rather than folding them, this will save space in your suitcase
- Put your jewelry in a pill case to avoid thinks getting lost or tangled
- Put necklaces through straws to prevent tangling
- Call your credit card company and let them know where you’re going
- Use cotton pads to avoid makeup breakage
- Bring a multicharge adapter
Hopefully some of these will help you on your trips this summer! Have fun and be safe!
It’s that time of year again- SUMMER! Time to vacay and go on trips! There’s always a few specific things that I NEVER let myself forget when traveling, they’re must-haves when on vacation. Some may seem obvious, but trust me, I’ve left without them before and it’s not fun… So here are 10 things I always pack:
- ID – The worst thing that could possibly happen, is you get to your destination and you’re going out, but you forgot your ID!
- Headphones – If you’re traveling by plane, bring headphones or earbuds! Unless for some reason you like to hear everybody talking?
- Portable Charger – It really sucks when you’re in the middle of navigating and you’re phone dies. ALWAYS keep a fully charged portable charger with you!
- Camera – You absolutely have to take lots of pictures! Show everyone how awesome your vacation is! Then, when you get home you can print the pictures off and have the memories forever.
- Tylenol – It’s never fun having a horrible hangover when on vacation…
- Hand Sanitizer – Sometimes, public bathrooms are either gross to wash your hands in, or they don’t always have soap. Keep clean unless you want nasty bacteria all over your hands!
- Gum – Always keep some gum on you in case you see someone cute and don’t want them thinking you have bad breath, that’s always a turn off.
- Water Bottle – STAY HYDRATED!!! I cannot stress this enough! Drink lots of water so you don’t get headaches or pass out. Plus, water is good for you!
- Sunglasses – If you’re at the beach sunglasses are always expensive to buy. And you don’t want the sun in your eyes, that’s just plain annoying. So do yourself a favor and don’t forget your sunglasses!
- Pillow – Whether you’re camping or at a hotel, bring your own pillow from home. Sometimes hotel pillows can be really uncomfortable, especially if you’re picky when it comes to pillows.
I hope you guys enjoy your vacays!! Comment what your traveling essentials are!
So it’s summer now, and we all wanna go on fun vacations. But… How do you make the money if you’re not working a summer job or need more money than you’re making? It’s easier than you think! There are SO many apps out there you can use to sell things you don’t want anymore. An old phone, a purse you don’t use anymore, etc. Basically all you need to do is take a picture of the item and describe it! You will need a PayPal account to get paid though if you don’t already have one. The only downside I can think of is that a small percentage is taken out of your final earnings as a fee for using the app.
Since it’s obviously fall, I thought I’d make another fall related post. Today, I’ll give you 10 fall essentials every girl, or guy, should have!
- Scarves – You can make a scarf go with literally almost any outfit! It makes it super cute and adds warmth.
- Mud Boots – These keep your feet nice and dry when the ground is wet, and they can also put an outfit together!
- Uggs – Who doesn’t love Uggs? They’re so fuzzy and warm so your feet stay cozy all day! Plus, they can go with basically any outfit.
- Tea – Tea is such a warming drink, it’s especially nice to sip on while you’re standing outside.
- Lotion – It’s always nice to soften up your skin, am I right?
- Candles – Make your house or room smell like whatever you want it to! Whether it be pumpkin spice or vanilla, the scent options are limitless!
- Travel Mugs – Perfect to keep your hands warm as the weather starts to get cooler and you’re standing outside, just put in coffee, tea, or another hot drink and sip away!
- Fuzzy Socks – Obviously a must-have to keep those toes warm and cozy at home.
- Touch-Screen Gloves – Again, you’re outside and it’s cold, why would you want your fingers to freeze when you’re on your phone?
- Boot Socks – Keeps your feet extra warm and adds to your outfit!
Of course, we all want more page views, likes, etc. These 10 tips will help you to both improve and grow your blog!
- PROMOTE your blog on social media. Make a Facebook page, Instagram account, and join groups on Facebook for bloggers
- Purchase your own domain name!
- Add social sharing widget
- Make sure your font is legible
- Proof-read your posts, do not rely on auto correct!
- Set up a business blog email
- Delete any unnecessary plugins
- Be sure to have a search bar!
Now that it’s fall, the best thing to have is a Pumpkin Spice Latte. PSL’s can cost so much money though, especially the real ones at Starbucks! To solve this problem, I found a recipe online you can use to make this autumn essential all by yourself right in the coziness of your very own home!
Things You’ll Need:
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Mix together 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water into the saucepan
- Bring the sugar water to a low boil and reduce heat
- Add 2 tbsp of pumpkin puree and 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- Keep mixture as a syrup and stir occasionally
- Take the pan off the stove and let cool for 15 minutes
- Add 1/2 cup of coffee and 2 cups of milk to the syrup and mix it together
Done! Enjoy your homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Social media is such a big thing in our day and age. We’re constantly on it and using different sources to connect with people. One of the main apps is Instagram as you probably know, and we ALWAYS love more followers! Before I get into this post, give my accounts a follow! Main , Blog
HASHTAGS: Hashtags can triple the amount of likes you get on your pictures, and can even gain you followers! For this to work though, you have to use certain ones that match your post and/or go along with your feed.
THEME: Develop a theme for your page that makes it look more appealing and nice to look at or scroll through, don’t have it “cluttery”. You can do this in so many ways like by simply editing your pictures a certain way, color coding, adding borders, etc.
ORIGINALITY: Be original in your posts and just be yourself! Don’t use Instagram to post constant updates though, that’s what Facebook is for.
BE SOCIAL: Don’t just expect to automatically gain followers easily, be social and put yourself out there! Follow new people, like their posts, and leave comments or even DM them.
DON’T POST TOO MUCH: This one’s pretty self explanatory, if you wanna share every detail throughout your day, head on over to Twitter. However, if you’re looking to grow your Instagram, post daily and have your images be high quality.
I hope this helped you guys, let me know if it works for you!