Another summer DIY?! Of course! Everyone loves going to the beach and getting those perfect beach waves in your hair, but what if you aren’t at the beach and don’t wanna spend $50 for the two drops of spray they sell in stores? Well, that’s what DIYs are here for!
- Spray Bottle (you can get one at the dollar store)
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt (basically all grocery stores carry this)
- 1 tablespoon of hair gel (leave-in conditioner works just as well)
- 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- 1 cup of warm water
- Essential Oil (optional, but adds a nice scent to it!)
Now onto the steps to get those tumblr beach waves!
- Combine the water and sea salt into your spray bottle
- Shake bottle untill the salt is completely dissolved into the water
- In a seperate bowl, mix together the coconut oil and hair gel/leave-in conditioner
- Add the two mixtures together in the spray bottle and shake a few times
- Add 3-5 drops of essential oil (optional)
I hope this helps you guys and it works for you too! Let me know if it does!
Click For Social Media: